libselinux can depend on libcutils
Mark Salyzyn
2017-05-01 22:31:01 UTC
When we added android_get_control_file() call from libcutils into
libpackagelistparser, which in turn is referenced by libselinux, the
static build of toybox failed. A minor reordering of the libraries
resolves this build problem. (patch enclosed)

-- Mark
enh
2017-05-01 22:51:28 UTC
(Android.mk doesn't live upstream, since it's only useful for the platform.)
Post by Mark Salyzyn
When we added android_get_control_file() call from libcutils into
libpackagelistparser, which in turn is referenced by libselinux, the static
build of toybox failed. A minor reordering of the libraries resolves this
build problem. (patch enclosed)
-- Mark
Android native code/tools questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.