request submit patch
aquanox
2017-05-23 17:23:05 UTC
Hi everyone, I am a android developer and recently I am studying toybox, which located in external/toybox in android's source code.
Today I found a trivial coding style issue in "toy_find" function. I had generated the patch according instruction in
https://github.com/landley/toybox. The patch file was uploaded in attachment.
I am just a beginner on this project, so I hope the maintainer will accept it even though the patch is very simple actually, thanks.
Joe Nosay